jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

AdSense signup help

1. wickedchild profile image60
    wickedchildposted 5 years ago

I'm trying to sign up on the AdSense page, but its asking for for the web page and URL/HTML for the page that I'm going to link it to. And I have no idea where to find this information on here.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

As you currently have zero Hubs, it's most likely that you are going to be declined acceptance to AdSense for not having an established, significant web presence or as they sometimes say, an unfinished web site.

If you don't have web pages, they view you as not having the potential to earn them money.  You need to create content before you sign up for advertising.

1. wickedchild profile image60
      wickedchildposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah I litterly just stumbled across that little bit of info a couple of minutes ago. But I'd still like to know where I can find that information for after I do post a few hubs in the future.
      I also misunderstood how it works. I had thought that you had to have everything elase all set up and THEN start publishing. I know better now.

3. relache profile image87

The site FAQ (the link on every single page in the upper right that says "help") has links to a step-by-step guide that will walk you through the entire sign-up process.

4. wickedchild profile image60
    wickedchildposted 5 years ago

The FAQ actually doesn't answer the question of finding out wht the URL and/or the HTML are.

5. relache profile image87

If you read the section on applying for AdSense, and click-thru and read the step-by-step HubPages guide to signing up for AdSense, it will tell you what URL to use and explain why you don't insert HTML code into Hubs.

But if you choose to not avail yourself of that info and just blunder around, you won't be alone as a surprising number of people actually opt for that method too.

working