jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

World Deployment of U.S. Troops

1. paradigmsearch profile image88
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

OK, folks. This critter got all of 3 visits in a month, and those are probably mine. What do I do?

"A Short Discussion about World Deployment of U.S. Troops"

http://paradigmsearch.hubpages.com/hub/ … Bases-Base

In addition to improving the hub itself, anybody got any ideas as to how I can get outsiders to start arguing in the comments section? I've seen it happen in other hubs. I could not care less as to what political opinions are stated there, just so long as they are being stated.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
      Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm no way an expert in this, but part of the traffic problem may be in the title which starts with "A Short Discussion About..."

Perhaps a more direct or provocative title might help-- Like (though these may be poor, off the top of my spur of the moment)

Why Are US Troops stationed all over the world?
      US troops are all over the word. Why?

Not necessarily the best suggestions,... but maybe something to build upon. I haven't looked at the tags.

paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are right! That title does indeed not make it! Thanks! I'm off to the keyword tool. smile

2. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Para,

I read your hub and left you a comment. As for providing you any needed changes? I think the best change you could have done was already suggested by Rochelle and already implemented by you. wink

paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Cags. You and 2 others darn near doubled my word count.

2. paradigmsearch profile image88

Follow up:

Jeez, talk about me having a major blind spot! That sure was one of them. "Extreme Hub Makeover" really works!

I've fixed the title. Thank you again, Rochelle. smile smile smile

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
      Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No problem. Sometimes a quick glance with new eyes-- yours or others-- gives a new perspective.
      I appreciate your appreciation. big_smile 
      I'm sure the subject is one many have wondered about, both here and abroad.

3. paradigmsearch profile image88

Last call.

Rochelle has fixed my most egregious error, but if there are any other ideas/suggestions, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

And btw, http://markewbie.hubpages.com/ also does political articles. smile

working