jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (16 posts)

New favorite found while hub-hopping

1. leahlefler profile image99
    leahleflerposted 5 years ago

I found this spun little gem while hub-hopping:

"Giving labour to a baby may seem every so often like carrying a bundle in the movies, but then the fact is that no matter how relaxed the endure of a baby may seem, giving labour is a different story."

I'm pretty sure labor didn't feel like carrying a bundle into the movies, lol!

1. Jeff Berndt profile image91
      Jeff Berndtposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the chuckle!

2. Aficionada profile image92
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

lol  yikes  big_smile  lol  yikes  big_smile  lol  yikes  big_smile  lol  yikes  big_smile  lol

3. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

Brilliant!

4. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

Hmmm...    Let me think about this...   Nope.  Every so often, when I had one baby or another, there was no resemblance to carrying any bundles into the theater.  (It may be worth mentioning, too, that I didn't "give labor" to either of my endure-babies.  I kept it all for myself.  My one daughter's just going to have to come up with her own labor.)

5. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

Once the endure of a baby is over, you really need to watch out for those environmentally friendly factors, which will wreak havoc with your hair:

"Products pertaining to dry and damaged head of hair replenish lost or stripped moisture whilst repairing split-ends along with damage because of heat, chemical or enviromentally friendly factors"

6. Aficionada profile image92
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

So, is it my babies or the environment I get to blame for my environmentally unfriendly hair?  Or the bundle that I carried into the theater?  I vote we all require our daughters to come up with their own labor - great suggestion!

1. Lisa HW profile image82
      Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

...but don't forget to carry a bundle of popcorn into the theater.  I don't know...   I've heard it's very rewarding.

7. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 5 years ago

They will not let you take any bundles into our local cinema, all bags have to be left at the entrance - would it be the same for a new delivery??

8. sofs profile image86
    sofsposted 5 years ago

lol This is one great thread lol

9. JBBlack profile image61
    JBBlackposted 5 years ago

I like this quote from the film Mars Attacks:

All green of skin. . .800 centuries ago, their bodily fluids include the birth of half-breeds. For the fundamental truth self-determination of the cosmos, for dark is the suede that mows like a harvest.

10. ElizaDoole profile image90
    ElizaDooleposted 5 years ago

As they say on Iso torrent "FAKE" !

11. leahlefler profile image99

I tried not to read too much of the spun hub, lest I get an aneurysm, but a later paragraph stated that the baby should:

"absorb tigers and elephants."

Now, that's just frightening!

1. Lisa HW profile image82
      Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Maybe the next HubPages contest should be "Translate This Spun Hub Into A Coherent One".  The winner gets $50, a gold medal, and the right to publish the coherent version of the Hub???

1. leahlefler profile image99
        leahleflerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Honestly, that is a brilliant idea. Since most spinners take high value keywords and make nonsense out of them, one could use their subject matter to write a coherent, helpful, high-quality hub. I might start looking at those hubs in a different light now big_smile

12. leahlefler profile image99

I have a new one, found today. This one was so incoherent I couldn't make heads nor tails out of it!

"Oahu is the generic esteem related to thinking strengthening skillfully developed and not to mention Minnesota apt constructors which usually updating your area "

My brain just exploded.

working