jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Hubpages Newbies

1. Titusbodo profile image60
    Titusbodoposted 5 years ago

Just how does one manage to get massive followers?

1. Ronnie_Dey profile image59
      Ronnie_Deyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

"Involvement"
      Your participation and involvement will project you and people will admire your efforts. Well that's I suppose is how you will manage massive followers.

Titusbodoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Ronnie...I'll try the best I can.With such forums, I'm certain things will go my way.

2. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You have to do nothing other than what you set out to do on this site... write...good quality articles and the followers will happen.
      If you are here for followers then your priorities may need to be looked  into.. don't worry about followers , people who like what you write will automatically follow you.

Titusbodoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow! That's a motivation to work hard and smart with my hubs.

2. 2uesday profile image87
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/all-about-following

The article link above is from the Learning Center which is accessed at the foot of the page.

FAQ - is accessed via the help button at the top of the page.

The Learning Center has many useful articles and links to information on HubPages.

3. sabrani44 profile image61
    sabrani44posted 5 years ago

Try following other people, they will most likely follow you back. Also, leave comments on other hubs and post on the forum. Hope this helps!

1. brittanytodd profile image91
      brittanytoddposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't think this is true.  Some people will follow if you say something they like in the forums or if you comment on their hubs.  It's all about making connections and supporting their work or helping them out as much as you would like to be supported/helped.

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
      mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Really bad advice, this will get you a low author score and result in people refusing to follow you back because all they see in your profile is "xxxxx is now following" multiple times! Please read my Hub on 'The Main Mistakes New Hubbers Make' before giving out this advice to others or following it yourself. Your other advice was good though.

working