jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

30 Hubs in 30 days - Personal Challange

1. dipless profile image85
    diplessposted 4 years ago

I'm going to attempt a personal 30 hubs in 30 days to give me a big boost towards my 100 hubs in 2012. I think I'm going to finalise my pregnancy and food hubs and a few of my quantum physics hubs, not the highest paying hubs but I enjoy writing about them so that will form half of them, then I'll concentrate on some of the better keywords and niches to mix it up.

quite excited to see if I can actually do it smile

1. Jynzly profile image70
      Jynzlyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Actually I had though of this since one week ago in which I started already. Today is my seventh day and I had done 10 already which in fact earned me an accolade. Good idea this is. Today, I have one "cooking" for the day; if possible I will aim for 45 though my self-challenge is just 30...the rest would be a bonus.

diplessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Good luck, just got to keep writing smile 10 in a week is very good keep up the good work

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Hey Dipless,

Just remember to plan out your attack on the 30 Hubs in 30 Days Challenge. The best thing to do is make sure you write and published 1 hub a day consistently for 30 days.

That's it. smile

Good luck! smile

diplessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Many thanks for the advice, I have just done that and completed hub number 1 which is good, I'll just keep writing and fingers crossed if i stick to it, I'll hit it smile

Thanks again for the support

3. Rehana Stormme profile image91
    Rehana Stormmeposted 4 years ago

This is great! I'm thinking of doing a 30 day challenge too and I'm very interested in seeing how it goes for you. Keep us posted and good luck! smile