Looking for feedback

1. Alexander Pease profile image61
    Alexander Peaseposted 4 years ago

I'm not exactly new to hubpages, but I am looking for feedback on a few of my hubs. They aren't doing as well as I would have expected, and I was curious about what your feedback might be.

Here are the links to those hubs:

Knight's Creed

Word Game

Wizard's Apprentice

2. Wayne K. WIlkins profile image88
    Wayne K. WIlkinsposted 4 years ago

Enjoyable reads, but where you are going wrong is the fact that it is fiction. fiction doesn't really hold its own well on Hubpages. I write a lot of fiction, none of which ever gets published to Hubpages. If you want better performance, post knowledge based Hubs and keep your fiction as your best kept secret. You never knwo when a publisher may creep up for you to grab a hold of, and publishers wont publish anything that's previously been published online, sadly. Great pieces of work though, you seem like the kind of person I could collaborate quite easily with, we have a similar creativity.

1. Alexander Pease profile image61
      Alexander Peaseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I will stick with fiction, because there are already many other knowledge based hubs on hubpages. It isn't that the fiction hubs are doing poorly, it is just that these particular ones I expected more feedback on.

And as for publishers dropping in, it isn't going to happen to me. I usually am the one to contact publishers, which ends with me waiting for two months for a contact or reply. So, I am not worried about publishing my fiction on hubpages.