jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Image Uploading Problem

1. Randy M. profile image89
    Randy M.posted 5 years ago

I started on a new Hub yesterday, and I am having problems related to image uploading.  I have photos that I am uploading, and the uploader is putting one on top of the other within the edit screen and is uploading multiple copies as well. 

Second problem - after I delete the extra copies, the page will not go back to the view mode.  It gets stuck in a grayed-out phase forever. 

The Hub I am writing is "Photos of Ometepe Island, Lake Nicaragua." 

There was a message on the screen that the HubPages staff was advised of a problem, but I thought adding my description of the problem was also necessary.

1. Quirinus profile image78
      Quirinusposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your post, Randy M.  I don't know how to call the attention of the admins about this. I had a similar problem a few hours ago, this time with my photo not loading from my laptop via Import at all.

2. lobobrandon profile image83
      lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I had all those probs now I just go to my account > photos and upload them there and then to my hubs and add from my account instead of my computer that way there's no probs at all

1. Randy M. profile image89
        Randy M.posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'll do that.  Thanks for the advice!

3. VendettaVixen profile image88
      VendettaVixenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm having a similar problem - half the picture uploads, but half of it remains grey.
      Off to try out Lobo's solution now.

4. VendettaVixen profile image88
      VendettaVixenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Seems to be fixed now, if anyone's interested.

working