techo2.info is another scraper site stealing Hubs

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)
  1. JSAlison profile image60
    JSAlisonposted 12 years ago

I am just in the process of moving pages from this account after a Panda hit. Checking for copied content before I republish, I noticed this site: hxxp://www.techo2.info

There are around 200 pages and most are copied hubs as far as I can see. The bad thing is these pages are getting many hubs sandboxed.

I would love to report this site to its web host but I cannot find any info on that score. Can anyone help?

Some of the copied pages and the hubs they came from:

hxxp://ryankett.hubpages.com/hub/Best-Laptop-Under-600
    hxxp://www.techo2.info/best-value-laptop-under-500-2011/

hxxp://susana-s.hubpages.com/hub/buy-3d-tv
    hxxp://www.techo2.info/best-3d-tv-3d-television-sets-available-in-2011/

hxxp://sufidreamer.hubpages.com/hub/Guide-to-Bridge-Cranes-and-Jib-Cranes-The-Backbone-of-Logistics
    hxxp://www.techo2.info/849/

hxxp://whitney05.hubpages.com/hub/Green-Technology
    hxxp://www.techo2.info/what-is-green-technology/

hxxp://producertravis.hubpages.com/hub/Church-Audio-Mixer
    hxxp://www.techo2.info/church-audio-mixer/

hxxp://www.techo2.info/geothermal-energy-facts/
    hxxp://jasonoleinik.hubpages.com/hub/Everything-you-need-to-know-about-geothermal-energy

hxxp://divacratus.hubpages.com/hub/blogger-favicon
    hxxp://www.techo2.info/how-to-change-blogger-favicon-in-all-browsers-get-rid-of-the-big-orange-b/

hxxp://vanchen.hubpages.com/hub/Best-Windows-Smartphone-Top-Windows-7-Cell-Phone
    hxxp://www.techo2.info/best-windows-smartphone-top-windows-7-cell-phones/

1. lobobrandon profile image89
      lobobrandonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Similar domains:    13 domains similar to techo2.info
      Reverse Google Adsense ID:    no Google AdSense ID found on techo2.info
      Reverse Google Analytics ID:    no Google Analytics ID found on techo2.info
      Reverse IP:    2,602 domains for ip 182.50.147.1
      Reverse NS records:    ns1.sitelutions.com NS record has 10,002 domains
      ns2.sitelutions.com NS record has 10,002 domains
      ns3.sitelutions.com NS record has 10,002 domains
      ns4.sitelutions.com NS record has 10,002 domains
      ns5.sitelutions.com NS record has 10,002 domains
      Reverse Hostmaster:    boy@usa89.yahoo.com is associated with 14 domains

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 12 years ago

hxxp://petersonr.hubpages.com/hub/Westinghouse-Digital-TX-52F480S-Television-LCD-HDTV-Review

hxxp://www.techo2.info/westinghouse-digital-tx-52f480s-television-lcd-hdtv-review/

hxxp://andhe.hubpages.com/hub/The-Best-Home-Theater-Projector

hxxp://www.techo2.info/the-best-home-theater-projector/

You're right - it seems to be primarily a rip-off of HP writers.  Didn't find any of mine, though.

From whois.net:

Domain ID:D37675358-LRMS
    Domain Name:TECHO2.INFO
    Created On:16-Apr-2011 00:44:23 UTC
    Last Updated On:15-Jun-2011 20:34:59 UTC
    Expiration Date:16-Apr-2012 00:44:23 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:Name.com LLC (R279-LRMS)
    Registrant ID:nec06aj3z5zem3pf
    Registrant Name:tony UK
    Registrant Organization:Tony.Uk
    Registrant Street1:Reinachweg 6
    Registrant Street2:
    Registrant Street3:
    Registrant City:London
    Registrant State/Province:DB
    Registrant Postal Code:89883
    Registrant Country:GB
    Registrant Phone:+44.7896998564
    Registrant Phone Ext.:
    Registrant FAX:
    Registrant FAX Ext.:
    Registrant Email:tonyuk.2011@yahoo.com
    Admin ID:nec06aj3z5zem3pf
    Admin Name:tony UK
    Admin Organization:Tony.Uk
    Admin Street1:Reinachweg 6
    Admin Street2:
    Admin Street3:
    Admin City:London
    Admin State/Province:DB
    Admin Postal Code:89883
    Admin Country:GB
    Admin Phone:+44.7896998564
    Admin Phone Ext.:
    Admin FAX:
    Admin FAX Ext.:
    Admin Email:tonyuk.2011@yahoo.com
    Billing ID:nec06aj3z5zem3pf
    Billing Name:tony UK
    Billing Organization:Tony.Uk
    Billing Street1:Reinachweg 6
    Billing Street2:
    Billing Street3:
    Billing City:London
    Billing State/Province:DB
    Billing Postal Code:89883
    Billing Country:GB
    Billing Phone:+44.7896998564
    Billing Phone Ext.:
    Billing FAX:
    Billing FAX Ext.:
    Billing Email:tonyuk.2011@yahoo.com
    Tech ID:nec06aj3z5zem3pf
    Tech Name:tony UK
    Tech Organization:Tony.Uk
    Tech Street1:Reinachweg 6
    Tech Street2:
    Tech Street3:
    Tech City:London
    Tech State/Province:DB
    Tech Postal Code:89883
    Tech Country:GB
    Tech Phone:+44.7896998564
    Tech Phone Ext.:
    Tech FAX:
    Tech FAX Ext.:
    Tech Email:tonyuk.2011@yahoo.com
    Name Server:NS1.SITELUTIONS.COM
    Name Server:NS2.SITELUTIONS.COM
    Name Server:NS3.SITELUTIONS.COM
    Name Server:NS4.SITELUTIONS.COM

3. viking305 profile image93
    viking305posted 12 years ago

Ok on my first look they have one of my articles STOLEN.  It has been there since August last year.  I can not find anywhere to report them either.  I have left a comment on the article to say it is stolen, maybe this will help to have it taken down.

The amount of research and work I put in to that article was tremendous and I could not understand why it did so badly.  Now I do

4. JSAlison profile image60
    JSAlisonposted 12 years ago

Thanks for checking for me but I still can't see a web host- or I am not looking in the right place?

Also, I have been looking into tecno2.info. It points to three sites:

hxxp://www.associatejobs.net/

hxxp://www.dogjobs.net/

hxxp://www.indiadating.ca/

I took a look at the backlinks for associatejobs.net in opensiteexplorer.org. The site has about 14000 backlinks from 111 domains. Most of the domains linking in are from sites obviously set up just to provide backlinks to those three sites. There is no original content just feeds.

Would it be worth pointing this out to Google? You can request removal of a site from their search engine on quite a few different grounds, I seem to remember. Though I can't find the page right now, lol, its late here and I need a break!

1. lobobrandon profile image89
      lobobrandonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Just file a DCMA report the whole site will be off google. All of you'll who have copied content file a DCMA it will surely go and your traffic will increase in time.

1. viking305 profile image93
        viking305posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Would you be able to tell me how to file a DCMA report please. 

I did go into it but asked me questions I was not sure how to answer.  Like what did I want removed but gave me no options for this site or to type it in.  I am obviously doing something wrong.

Thanks

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)