jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Someone I am Not Following is Clogging up my Feed

1. brittanytodd profile image92
    brittanytoddposted 5 years ago

Okay, so I am not following a person and they are sharing a bunch of answers.  Somehow, these stories are showing up on my feed.  The answers are not related to any topics I am following.  Why could this be?

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Did you accidentally follow a question?

brittanytoddposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No.  And there are numerous questions and answers this hubber is sharing.  I am puzzled as to why this is happening...

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Brittany,

Maybe because you're following the hubber's hub which they shared. Or you could be following a specific topic?

brittanytoddposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am still puzzled.  I have no idea why I am getting the things he is sharing in my feed, but I guess he stopped 'cause they aren't there anymore.

4. mistyhorizon2003 profile image90
    mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years ago

Email the HP team and ask them why. The closest I have experienced to what you describe is when I get notifications from HP that a hubber has asked a question, started a forum topic etc, but these are always related to Hubbers who I have previously followed, not those I have no connection with!

5. brittanytodd profile image92
    brittanytoddposted 5 years ago

Thank you, everyone, for trying to help explain this crazy phenomenon.  I won't bother the HP team with this one as it isn't a big deal, but I just thought I would see if anyone else had a similar experience.  It's just so strange.

working