jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

HOW DO "I" RETRIEVE AN UNPUBLISHED HUB?

1. kenneth avery profile image81
    kenneth averyposted 5 years ago

Fellow hubbers:
    In short,HELP! Around 8:55 p.m./cst, I wrote a hub entitled, "Do's (Mostly Don't's) of Girl-Watching," . . .Edited, Spell checked it and HIT THE SAVE UNPUBLISHED and when I went to share it on Twitter...the hub vanished. So did 3 hours of hard work.
    Ive contacted HubPages Team, but is there something I can do besides SEARCH to find this hub to PUBLISH IT?
    Thanks to all of you sincerely!
    Kenneth Avery

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
      mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Kenneth, if it is 'saved unpublished' how could you possibly have been able to share it? I don't understand! The hub should still be there in your 'account', only the title will be in pink because it is not published yet. Only when you select 'publish', 'done editing' etc can you 'share' it on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus etc.

If you go into 'My Account' and then under the 'statistics' box go to 'select a status' and choose 'not published' it should be in the list you are shown.

kenneth averyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very, very, much, misty!
        This will help a lot. But I can almost recall from memory, the high points of my hub, but even if I do remember some, it's not like the original. God bless you for helping me.
        Kenneth

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
          mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years ago in reply to this

If it is where I said it would be Kenneth you won't need to 'recall' anything. The original hub will still be there in its unpublished entirety. Good Luck smile

2. Tracy Lynn Conway profile image95
    Tracy Lynn Conwayposted 5 years ago

I thinking it is there but it isn't showing up, just a hopeful guess. Take some deep breaths. Now I am so curious to read this hub with such a great title smile

kenneth averyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank YOU Dear Tracy, you are a genuine friend. I appreciate your help and Im here for you also.
      Kenneth

3. wilderness profile image94
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

Go to "my account" (upper right of this screen).  You will find it there in the "hubs", "statistics" screen.  At least you will if you saved it...

working