jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Duplicate Content Help

1. MarleneWheeler profile image80
    MarleneWheelerposted 5 years ago

A couple of days ago my hub was taken down, due to duplicate content.  I have since deleted all articles that were linked to my hub, all except for one article company. The body of the article has been deleted but I can't seem to delete the title.  I also can't find a delete button to delete the entire article, and I have sent numerous e-mails for them to delete my article, and still no response.

Since I have deleted all duplicate content from these various article companies, can I now re-submit my hub without getting another flag since the only thing I can't delete is this 'ONE' heading?  Everything else has been deleted except the title.  The article company is called Articlesfactory.

Thank you

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

If all the search engine caches are clear, and if no one plagiarized your article elsewhere, you should be able to publish without tripping the duplicate filters.

MarleneWheelerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you relache, for your prompt response, I appreciate that.  Your answer to my question has been a BIG help!  I will wait a couple of days for the dust to settle and then I will re-submit my hub.

1. IzzyM profile image87
        IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You could also fire an email off to staff explaining the situation.

MarleneWheelerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you IzzyM, I just fired off an e-mail, waiting for a response.

working