jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

My first Hub

1. Anna Adam profile image60
    Anna Adamposted 5 years ago

Hello to every one,

I have joined Hub pages 6 months ago. But unfortunately i could not submit any content on hub pages. I have just published a hub about Allied Healthcare Careers. I will be awaiting some constructive feed back from valued readers.

Thanx

Anna Adam

1. snakeslane profile image82
      snakeslaneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Anna Adam. I checked out your profile page and your first Hub. Congratulations on the first hub, and welcome back to Hub Pages. There's a couple of typos in your profile, easy to fix. The hub is well written and good information for anyone looking for a career in health care. It reads a bit like a pamphlet you would pick up in a hospital waiting room. For me personally, would be more interesting if you could personalize it a bit so the reader feels like they are hearing from a real person. Just my thoughts. I am not in health care, so may not be qualified to speak to this. Regards, snakeslane

Anna Adamposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much for spending time checking my hub. All rite i will try to make it personalize. Well can u plz let me know typos in my profile. It will be so nice of you. Regards, Anna

Ok. Typos in profile are the two last words. It should be growth options.

Thanx again snakeslane

You're welcome, are you going to publish this now as a Hub Anna?

2. LoriSoard profile image78
    LoriSoardposted 5 years ago

Even though you've been here a while, welcome to HP. I enjoyed your hub. I think you did a good job of covering many different options for people and links for additional info. I would just start adding some more hubs and link them together by using groups. The more hubs you have, the better you'll start to do.

Also, make sure you have a summary. You may already have this, but it was something I missed when I first started writing articles and had to go back and add them to all of them.

Thank you for giving me feedback.

working