Explain Your Moniker

1. American_Choices profile image84
    American_Choicesposted 4 years ago

I wish there was a separate section for us to explain our Avatar. All too often I am reading a HubPage and wish to see how and why the author has chosen that moniker. One tag line of the way would be helpful.

TAGLINE: Providing Information for Intelligent Choices - America and Beyond
    My moniker was chosen for my central theme of providing information for intelligent choices for the most powerful consumer in the world - the American Consumer.

Some of my topics go into finance, some are comparisons of American made verses foreign made. The history of the automobile industry is fascinating - both here on American soil and overseas.

Share with us the reason for your moniker and would your tagline might be IF HubPages made room for a tagline capsule.

2. 0
    Muldaniaposted 4 years ago

Mine is chosen, simply because I like portraits from the 18th century, as well as liking the clothing worn by the sitters.

3. ElizaDoole profile image89
    ElizaDooleposted 4 years ago

Mine is "Writer, author, hack, - you decide!

1. The rule of 3 is easy to remember.
    2. It is customer service focused, with a touch of humour.
    3. Personally, it's ironic, as it is me who decided to be a writer for a living. smile

That's why I chose my moniker. Hope we hear some more explanations from everyone out there.smile
    xx Eliza Doole