jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Where is the About Us page?

1. SamurWriter profile image60
    SamurWriterposted 8 years ago

O.k. Ryan keeps telling me to "look on the About us" page but I can't find it... usually there is an about us tab, link, something on the main home page but maybe I don't see it.. anyone have a link? I'm trying to figure out who the 5 Hubpages staff members are... I know Maddie, Ryan, Paul, (jason left right? who replaced him?) ______?, ______?  maybe the appropriate question was who are the quintet band members of hubpages, but I still want to know where this page is... any help would be apprecaited... Hail Obama (I hope he gets through the first year without being assassinated.. I voted for him)...

Jerrico

2. ProfoundPuns profile image87
    ProfoundPunsposted 8 years ago

The link is on a button at the bottom, the first button on the left. It's not a tab at the top. Next to "blog," "jobs," etc.

3. Inspirepub profile image86
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

Jerrico,

You can meet the new HubPages staff in this Hub about my visit to the HubPages office, but I am not sure where you get the number five.

You can find the tab for the About Us page in the dark grey band at the bottom of the screen.

Jenny

SamurWriterposted 8 years ago in reply to this

there isn't 5? in a post by maddie somewhere she mentions 5...? hmmm

thank you so much for this (Inspirepub I forgot about your hub! lol I used it on my site and linked people to that hub! brain cells must be overworked.. thank you anyway for the links (at the bottom of the page... who'd of thought)

SamurWriterposted 8 years ago in reply to this

There is five.. it shows them all on that page smile

working