jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

The Purge!

1. Winterfate profile image100
    Winterfateposted 5 years ago

Hello guys and girls!

I just wanted to mention that I've deleted my 19 worst performing hubs, in an attempt to see if that will get me more traffic. If it works, I'm happy. If it doesn't work, those hubs weren't getting any views (actual value varying between 0 and 3 views per day) anyways.

If I don't forget, I'll let you all know how it goes in the upcoming hours and days. smile

Wish me luck!

1. mary615 profile image94
      mary615posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've been tempted to do the same thing.  Let us know if that helps your traffic.  I do think they pull down your overall average.  Not sure, though.

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey WinterFate,

Before you go purging your hubs that are not getting traffic, I would highly suggest you post a few links in the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum thread and get some people to critique your hubs.

It's always helpful to get other people's point of view. Just a thought.

After 24 hours any hubs you have deleted will be gone for good and you won't be able to get them back.

3. Winterfate profile image100
    Winterfateposted 5 years ago

I went back and checked out the deleted hubs again and, while most of them are basically junk (easier to just delete them than fix them for various reasons), I have a few that can probably be saved. I'll bring those back and post them in the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum thread ASAP.

Thanks for the thought Cagsil! smile

P.S: You don't have to capitalize the f in Winterfate. I only have it capitalized in Facebook because I followed the first name/last name format. ;P

1. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Winter,

It's habit. If I'm going to do it in one area, I'm likely to continue it. lol

4. Anamika S profile image71
    Anamika Sposted 5 years ago

I am in the cleaning up process too but what I am deleting are short comments and comments with spelling mistakes and other errors.

working