jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Can you prohibit thdisplay of a particular book in an Amazon capsule

1. Bill Yovino profile image90
    Bill Yovinoposted 5 years ago

Sorry if this has been covered, but I haven't found the answer.

I have a hub about a trip to Australia that has an Amazon capsule using the keyword "Australia".  The very first item is a $0.99 book called "Ass up in Australia - The True Travels of an American Slut".  The book's image is a close-up of a woman's rear end in thong.  I'm not a prude, but I don't think this is appropriate for my hub. Is there a way to prohibit this book from showing in the ad or do I have to give up using the keyword search and instead implicitly add each product's number?  I'd rather use the keyword search if possible.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can either add hand-selected products individually to the capsule, or you can try using the "-" symbol to weed out that product.

For example, if you put "Australia -slut" in the keyword search box, it should exclude all results with the word "slut" in them.

1. Bill Yovino profile image90
        Bill Yovinoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for. Where can I find the list of qualifiers for the keyword search, or is that about it?

2. Bill Yovino profile image90
      Bill Yovinoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sorry for the typo, the question is "Can you prohibit the display of a particular book in an Amazon capsule?"

working