jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Am I allowed to do this?

1. Cardia profile image89
    Cardiaposted 4 years ago

I haven't applied for an Amazon Affiliate account yet, but I plan to in the future. I do have some of their capsules in most of my Hubs.

This is my most recent hub: http://cardia.hubpages.com/hub/how-to-i … ing-skills
    In this hub, for eg, I have "Check out these deals on sketchbooks!" over the capsule. Is that alright? I just signed up for Adsense, and they said that you should not have titles that would encourage people to click, and I was wondering if that was the same for Amazon.

Should I take out those 'encouraging' titles then?

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hmm.. Have checked it out and I don't see a problem with the wording on the Amazon caption for their ads at all.

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Hey Cardia,

There's a difference between Google Adsense ads and Amazon product links. You cannot encourage people to click ad links, but you can encourage people to click Amazon product links.

You've done nothing wrong in this hub.

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
    LuisEGonzalezposted 4 years ago

Your hub is fine. What should be avoided is using words like "click on these adds for more great products" and such like wording.

4. Cardia profile image89
    Cardiaposted 4 years ago

Thanks everyone! I was just checking that I was doing something that is allowed.