Amazon problems

1. Chaval profile image78
    Chavalposted 4 years ago

I can't seem to use Amazon capsules anymore. Anytime I try to fill one in, no products come up. The old hubs that used to feature Amazon ads have all lost the Amazon content. Any suggestions? Thanks

2. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 4 years ago

That has been a problem for a couple of weeks.  The products are there on Amazon  - you add the code and then it appears as if they are not available.

The work around I found was tedious to do but it was to find the product and if the code would not make it appear in the capsule - I copied the description of it into the Amazon capsule as an Amazon keyword search.

Using this method is hit and miss as sometimes it works, sometimes it does not, It also means that when they eventually fix the glitch I will need to return and add the product code in the usual way. It was reported but obviously not completely fixed yet. You could try posting this to the forum for fixing problems as it might get a response that fixes it.

3. Chaval profile image78
    Chavalposted 4 years ago

Thanks, I'll try that. I had been using the keyword approach as that had worked fine before, with plenty of product suggestions, but then the Amazon stuff just disappeared from all my Hubs. Who knows, maybe I did something to annoy them?