how do i know my google addsense account is linked with my hubs

1. eswar profile image78
    eswarposted 4 years ago

I have a big doubt that my adsense account is not included in my hubpages because i lost all of sudden the earnings i used to get from hubs, when i checked it shows only the pub ids of hubpages and not my pub ids. when i check my account it shows that my google adsense account linking is active but my pub id is not being displayed can anyone help, please clarify my doubt.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

You share impression time on your Hubs with HubPages.  Sometimes your publisher ID is affiliated (60%) and sometimes it is HubPages publisher ID (40%).  Are you sure it's not just that?

Also, are you familiar with all the changes that have happened to the site over this last year with the addition of the Hub ads and how the Panda update have effected earnings and traffic?  Your Hub listing shows that you haven't really been publishing any Hubs for the last year and only recently became active again.  It's much more likely that those two situations have Impacted your earnings, especially given how small a number of Hubs you have.

3. eswar profile image78
    eswarposted 4 years ago

Sorry relache i am not able to understand but eventhough i have a very few hubs they almost rank well in google search