jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

I am looking to follow

1. tamron profile image64
    tamronposted 5 years ago

Someone that writes about employment,career advice,extra income for my blog. I would like to help my fellow bloggers by blogging their hubs. You do not have to post your link I will just go to your profile page and follow you.  Just indicate that you do write about careers or that you have career type articles.

1. Pcunix profile image88
      Pcunixposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Why don't you just look through the topics?  Or check under Hubbers?

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
    LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years ago

There are many here who write about such topics including me. Just search for careers in the search box......cool

3. tamron profile image64
    tamronposted 5 years ago

I do searches on hubpages but its nice to get them in my email.  Specially when I am out of ideas for blog post.  Besides someone might write about something about careers that I didn't think to search for.

1. Pcunix profile image88
      Pcunixposted 5 years ago in reply to this

OK.  But anyone might do that.

I do write about small business topics - mostly "lone wolf" but it's hardly all I write about..

4. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

Patty Inglish is a great hubber to follow, she writes on those topics and she is on the first page of hubbers.

tamronposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Cardisa
      Thanks for your help!  Its hard enough to get good ideas for post.  If you don't have any ideas your searching blindly.  I guess I am just hoping some good Ideas will come to my inbox.

5. brittanytodd profile image92
    brittanytoddposted 5 years ago

Marriedwithdebt is a great hubber who writes about personal finance.

6. Moon Willow Lake profile image78
    Moon Willow Lakeposted 5 years ago

I wrote one hub about sites I use for some extra income. It's not much, and it's what I define as 'pocket change', but I think it's better than nothing at all and it provides me with more of a productive purpose to being online. I haven't written in the other topics you mentioned, but you can take a look at the one hub and decide if those things are worth-while for you or not.

7. Just Ask Susan profile image86
    Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago

I have a hub on how to become a drywall finisher/taper union and non union.

tamronposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Susan I am now following you and I checked out your hub on finisher/taper great hub and I will blog your hub when I do I will send you the link.

1. Just Ask Susan profile image86
        Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks tamron smile

working