jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How long before Author score goes down?

1. mary615 profile image92
    mary615posted 4 years ago

I'm going to Puerto Rico next Tuesday.  I'll take my laptop with me, but don't know when I'll publish my next Hub.  Wonder how long it will take before I have a drop in my score?  I'd like to take a vacation from the world for a few weeks.

2. Ms Dee profile image87
    Ms Deeposted 4 years ago

The hubber score reflects our involvement in the HP community, not how often the hubber publishes hubs. Have a great trip and break from your normal! smile

3. LeanMan profile image80
    LeanManposted 4 years ago

Don't worry two much, I had a break of 3 months when I moved country with zero involvement and my score only dropped to low 80s, it soon picked back up when I got back into things..

4. mary615 profile image92
    mary615posted 4 years ago

Thanks!  I'll certainly check for new comments, go into the Forums, etc. but just know about writing.  I won't have a printer, so that's a big drawback for me.  I like to write my Hubs in Word, then print them out to check them out. Guess I'll just have to wait and see, huh?
    I am looking forward to some warm weather.  Here in S. Fl. we had temps last night in the low 40's!

5. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

I have an account with 1 hub on it that has not interacted with the site in any way in a year and a half. The score is still at 77.

This account hasn't interacted (till today) with the site for nearly 6 months. Yet it stayed in the 90s for that entire time.

As long as your score is above 75, it doesn't really matter.