jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Using eblogger to get a Google adsense account

1. rajan jolly profile image90
    rajan jollyposted 4 years ago

I have been reading on hubpages that it is possible to get a Google Adsense account faster if one has a blog on eblogger. Is it true? And how does on go about it?
    Veteran hubbers are invited to layout the basics to start a blog on eblogger.
    Though there is a link to share hubs on eblogger while publishing a hub but is it only for backlinks or does it too help in getting an adsense account faster?

1. ankitharrytom profile image81
      ankitharrytomposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You need to open a account at blogger.com, write about 10 good original articles and then apply for Adsense in the Monetize page of blogger.
      As blogger is a Google service so getting an account from there is considered easier.

2. rajan jolly profile image90
    rajan jollyposted 4 years ago

I meant blogger.com and not eblogger.com. Sorry fotr the error.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Google is basically looking for people who are serious writers and not spammers.. posting regularly on your blog for at least 30 has helped couple of my friends to get adsense approval faster.. Maybe It should work for you too. Best wishes to you!

1. rajan jolly profile image90
        rajan jollyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

sofs, I have just posted my 39 th hub today. I have been posting hubs now for 4 months, though I joined about 9 months back. I applied for Adsense twice earlier but was disapproved within 4 days. The third time I applied about a month back but I have not received any communication whether of acceptance or disapproval. I feel they have kept the application on hold. Just keeping my fingers crossed.

3. mdlawyer profile image61
    mdlawyerposted 4 years ago

Better you continue to write on Hubpages, quality content and apply again after one or two months via Hubpages.  If you apply via Blogger, it will be a fresh account and your Hubpages account would be then better and more mature for Google approval.