jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Feedback on my first Hubs?

1. Mac171 profile image60
    Mac171posted 4 years ago

what do you all think? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

http://mac171.hubpages.com/hub/So-you-w … arn-to-fly

1. Keri Summers profile image86
      Keri Summersposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hello Mac.  I thought your hub was really good. However, I think you need to read through carefully because there were a few times where you used words as if it had been spellchecked, but spellchecker had picked the wrong word.  You've obviously put thought into it and genuinely tried to write a really informative and helpful hub.  I'm a bit old for the scholarships you mention but it was really inspiring.

1. Mac171 profile image60
        Mac171posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the feedback! Could you provide an example so I can target this particular problem?
        Thanks again,

2. Rain Defence profile image96
    Rain Defenceposted 4 years ago

Hi, it is a good hub, I'd recommend you get yourself an avatar for your profile though, apparently profiles without pictures get far less followers.

3. Rik Ravado profile image92
    Rik Ravadoposted 4 years ago

Great first effort - I've left you some comments.  Avatar is important and you might expand your profile a little.  A longer title might be good including more keywords.  For example:

So You Want to Learn to Fly and be a Pilot?

This will help you get more traffic.  Also you might get more attention by capitalising your title.

4. abbysonmartin profile image59
    abbysonmartinposted 4 years ago

hi guys very nice hubpaging so that good

5. Keri Summers profile image86
    Keri Summersposted 4 years ago

"as paragliding, skydiving and hand gliding courses, all free of charge."
    - I think you mean "hang" not "hand".
    "GAPAN, or the Guild of Air Pilots and Air Navigators, is a highly influential force in the world of UK aviation and there scholarships are well sought after."
    - their not "there"?
    "Picking a flying club or School in an important decision, do your research and"
    - I think you mean "is an".
    Well done, though, I'll be interested to see what else you write.  I've not done too much on Hub either yet.  Don't even have an Avatar sorted, so must get on to that!