jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

who can see my hubs?

1. Johanna Anderson profile image60
    Johanna Andersonposted 4 years ago

Will my hubs will be ranked in the search engines, if I learn how to optimize keywords well enough. 

I am starting a series of articles about international adoption, and I know that there is an interested audience out there who would like to have the information I'm sharing.  How are people able to access if without my sending them the links?

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Welcome to HP, Johanna wink yes, your hubs will be indexed. You are responsible for promoting your Hubs without violating TOS and rules of the big 'G' wink no spamming anybody. Use the search bar at top right to find info on-site about generating traffic and promotion. Lots of invaluable info smile hope that helps.

3. dipless profile image85
    diplessposted 4 years ago

Dame Scribe is right they will be indexed and you already mentioned you need to do your keyword research and angle your articles to those keywords, you need to build back links and MOST importantly have unique and high quality content that will keep the readers on page.

You can use the share buttons twitter etc to get them out to your circle of people which can help with early traffic.

Good luck andwelcome to HP I look forward to reading your work.

4. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Once I write an article I rarely, if ever, promote it (except for a half hearted link here or there.)

If you choose a good topic/keyword, you can start seeing traffic that slowly increases over time without any more work on your part. My articles sink or swim without any input from me.