jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Have you ever.....

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image74
    schoolgirlforrealposted 5 years ago

made an ametuer singing video?

If so, would you like to post it here?

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

sure...i'm the one singing the best....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIKkUTn1Wuc

schoolgirlforrealposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Very funny lol nice thou, funny

3. Lisa HW profile image80
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

I haven't made one.  It's a miracle that I can overcome my own discomfort with any "audiences" made up of more than six relatives just when it comes to "speaking in public".  As for singing, there's a joke among my kids, their father, and me because none of us is comfortable even singing "happy birthday" at family birthday parties.  lol   Well, to put it another way..  We don't actually sing "happy birthday".  Instead, we have a weird awkward moment while we "send mental energy" in the direction of hoping the birthday person's wish comes true lol.

However (and considering that I apparently have a problem with public speaking and singing); if I pretend that I don't and imagine that I had a singing video, I don't think I'd post it on here.  It may be different if singing/performing were my business, and if had an "identity" on here that focused on writing about that.  As it is, though, my Hubs aren't focused on that; so I see singing as more of a "separate type of thing" that's not connected with most Hubs.  I guess I just would see singing as a "hobby" thing for me, and I'd see it as either "purely personal" or else unrelated to my overall "thing" of being focused on writing here.    (Heck - I don't even post my most professional writing on here because it's different from the more relaxed kind of writing that I do here.  I tend to be a "separator or different types of endeavors".  To me, it keeps things kind of cleaner and less complicated.   smile  )

sounds reasonable smile I have however made several. smile

4. profile image0
    oldandwiseposted 5 years ago

No I sure haven't. Last thing I need to do is attempt singing and have the burden of repairing all those broken glasses and being responsible for people getting sick.

LOL!

5. Moon Willow Lake profile image77
    Moon Willow Lakeposted 5 years ago

The only places I sing are at home or in my car when I'm alone - LOL! I'm really not much a singer and honestly think I'm pretty bad at it. But, thanks for asking anyway. tongue

smile ahhh i was hoping I'd see at least one! ha!

6. schoolgirlforreal profile image74
    schoolgirlforrealposted 5 years ago

working