jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What is the scariest thing you want to do but haven't?

1. Leaderofmany profile image61
    Leaderofmanyposted 4 years ago

I want to go skydiving, but have not had the courage yet to do it. It has been on my "bucket-list" for a couple of years now. What do you want to do?

1. manlypoetryman profile image70
      manlypoetrymanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Not jump out of a perfectly good airplane...I tell ya'! That one will never make my "bucket-list"...but good luck with it!

Right now...the scariest thing I want to do...but haven't...would be "retire early!"...ha!

Seriously...I think I have done a lot of the "wilder" things I never thought I would...already!

2. dipless profile image87
    diplessposted 4 years ago

Climb reticent wall on El Cap. That is some scary stuff right there. But one can dream.

3. Danette Watt profile image89
    Danette Wattposted 4 years ago

I don't know if this is the scariest thing but a couple years ago my husband and I were going to do a zip line in Missouri but he had to go out of town on an emergency. We haven't had a chance to try going again. I'm a bit afraid of heights so this would be a bit nerve-wracking for me.

And my husband would agree with manlypoetryman -- why jump out of a perfectly good airplane, although my son did and maybe some day I will too if I can get the zip line down.

1. Leaderofmany profile image61
      Leaderofmanyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Go for it, we only live once!!!

4. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 4 years ago

zip lining and white water rafting come to mind - but really I don't want to do those things - they just intrigue me.  If I think something is scarey - then I don't usually want to do it.  However, sex for the first time was scarey but wild horses couldn't have dragged me - etc. . .

5. bruzzbuzz profile image59
    bruzzbuzzposted 4 years ago

The scariest thing I have not done but would like to is to go ahead and retire from my job and open a small business.