jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

3 a day for 365 days

1. R9139 profile image81
    R9139posted 5 years ago

At the start of the year, I was thinking of writing 5 articles a day for 100 days. But I am going to try and write three per day for a whole year as of tomorrow. Insane or Doable?

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Doable IF you don't have a job and don't lose out on quality.

2. Marketing Merit profile image87
    Marketing Meritposted 5 years ago

My thoughts are similar to WryLilt. It is certainly possible but you do risk churning out low quality hubs if you haven't got sufficient time to devote to writing and/or are not an experienced researcher/writer who can produce a good quality article in the region of 1 to 2 hours.

You also have your SEO considerations to factor in as well as finding suitable images that you can use.

If you have a full time job already, then you may be setting yourself an unrealistic goal.

1. R9139 profile image81
      R9139posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't have a job I live off the revenue generated from iPhone apps. So i am doing this as a full time project probably around six hours a day put into it

1. dipless profile image87
        diplessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Then this is doable and a realistic goal. I hope that it brings you in a good residual income and i look forward to seeing your work.Makes my 30 in 30 look puney :p good luck

3. abbysonmartin profile image61
    abbysonmartinposted 5 years ago

please tell me about of hub pages good ranking

1. R9139 profile image81

I'm not sure I understand what you mean

2. 2uesday profile image86
      2uesdayposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When you write a page for HubPages you your own need original content, well written. If you can do that following the guide lines in the FAQ and Learning Center that will build your traffic and ranking.

1. R9139 profile image81

That clears that up, I was thinking Abbysonmartin meant SEO ranking

working