jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

1. mireland19 profile image88
    mireland19posted 7 years ago

I know I am fll of questions tonight and did look for an answer to this one for a while befoe asking smile. How many amazon capsuls are allowed on a hub? I was going to do one for every 3-4 capsuls of text which would probably end up in three to four amazon capsuls and was wondering if that is to many? Thank you fo your help smile.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Meagan, it's true you can have as many capsules as you like in theory, however personally I'd say what you're suggesting is too many.

For one thing, it sounds like you are planning 9 to 12 capsules of text.  Add photographs and 3-4 Amazon capsules and you'll have a Hub that scrolls down forever!    There's been plenty of discussion about how long a Hub should be.   I know 1,500 words is the usual answer - however I think that if the Hub also contains a large amount of other material, it needs to be shorter.   People have a short attention span online so you want to grab them - and sell them something - before they get tired of scrolling down the page.

I notice on your profile, you were asking how to make money.  To make money with Amazon or eBay, you need to write Hubs that attract people who want to buy the items advertised.

For instance, you've written an article about home-made facial products.  That's not going to result in Amazon sales because you're telling people how to solve their problem without buying shop-bought products.  Now if you'd written a Hub about giving yourself beauty treatments at home using products available on Amazon, then used your Amazon capsule to advertise those products, you'd be in business.

2. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

As far as I am aware, there is no limit but common sense on this smile

1. guidebaba profile image60
      guidebabaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hello Beautiful.....HOT...Sexy.  wink wink wink

1. Misha profile image76
        Mishaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hello smile

1. guidebaba profile image60
          guidebabaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi: Just added some more flowers:

3. Marian Swift profile image60
    Marian Swiftposted 7 years ago

I don't think there's a limit on any type of capsules.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Also, if you are going to have about 4 Amazon capsules I'd only have 1 or 2 products in each.

5. JohnST profile image60
    JohnSTposted 7 years ago

I think having 4 capsules of Amazon is fine if you are writing on a topic like gifts and you want to recommend a wide array of products.