Limit on citing my own Hub articles?

1. LHwritings profile image87
    LHwritingsposted 4 years ago

I've written several articles on Amtrak, giving tips in several areas � e.g., selecting a scenic Amtrak route, preparing yourself, riding overnight, etc. These tips are by no means duplicative, but they all supplement one another. I'd like to create an article that lists and summarizes each one briefly (basically like the article summary itself) and provides a link, along the lines of "Key Tips for Riding Amtrak Long-Distance Trains". This would be intended to give readers a more comprehensive guide to these various aspects of the overall topic, and present all the tip articles (so far) so a reader would have a kind of consolidated guide.

However, I seem to recall that HubPages may impose a limit on how many of your own articles you can cite at one time. Can anyone provide guidance on this?

Thanks - LH

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

To my knowledge there is no limit to citing other hubs, including your own.

3. Millionaire Tips profile image88
    Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago

There is no limit to how many hubs you can share on a page.  It is only external links that have limits.  HubPages and Google do frown on "gateway" hubs though whose sole purpose is to point people to other places, so be sure there is enough content on the page.