jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Google Adsense (how do I get my freakin' money??)

1. Shaddie profile image93
    Shaddieposted 4 years ago

So I hae like 144 bucks in my dumb Adsense account. I did everything it told me I needed to do in order for me to receive my money, but it's been TWO MONTHS now and it just sits there! It for some reason refuses to transfer itself into my bank, and I'm pretty livid about it seeing as how I seriously need that money.

It's like it's taunting me.

Any help would be appreciated before I turn homicidal.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You did enter your pin when you got it, didn't you?

Also check the payment due date - there is a delay, and depending on the timing, it can take up to two months from when you can see it in your account and when you get paid.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

Have you contacted AdSense customer service?  After all, they can see behind the scenes on that end and all anyone here can do is take random guesses...

1. Chuck Bluestein profile image88
      Chuck Bluesteinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I was at an Adsense meeting in NYC and they said that they do not have customer service and do not intend to have it. But they are having meetings across the country now and if you go, you can talk to one. A guy at the meeting said he wished they had one even if you have to pay for it since he needed one badly. Portland, OR 1/18/2012

New Orleans, LA

Albuquerquie, NM 2/28; Canada, 1/19; NC,2/15; AZ, 2/29; TX 1/31; TN, 2/16; FL 3/15

If you cannot go then make sure to read everything over again. I remember that before they would deposit money in my account, they had to send a test deposit that I had to verify. That took a while.

1. Chuck Bluestein profile image88
        Chuck Bluesteinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you go to one of these free meetings, they give you a free one-on-one meeting. You may have to wait an hour or more after it is over. Value of this free meeting-- priceless. See your Adsense message box.