jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Groups or Favorites?

1. eugbug profile image94
    eugbugposted 5 years ago

I have just done some some house keeping and placed my hubs into groups. I thought that these groups would then appear on my profile page. They didn't and the hubs disappeared from this page. I noticed however that other hubbers have "favorites" on their pages. Is this the same as groups?

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Eugbug,

You have to have something like 15 Hubs published in order for you to trigger the grouping on your profile. If you want to check if your hubs are in their groups, then travel to one of the hubs and look where you can vote it up. There should be your grouping name and the name of a hub in green letters or just the name of the hub in green letters. It depends how you set up your groups.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yep.

The grouping on your hub is random and based on categories the hubs are in, not on what you choose to call the groups.

The groups are really there for you... the tiny next button at the bottom of hubs is barely noticeable!

1. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Wry, great to see you in the forums. smile Hope everything is well. smile

On a side note, do you think it would be better if the "group" link at the bottom of the hubs..were enlarged a little more and possibly a darker color?

1. WryLilt profile image87

Yes, especially good for hubbers who write a lot of content on one topic. Currently it's worthless because all it does is bookmark your hubs really - and we already have bookmarks!

2. WryLilt profile image87

And I got sick of seeing idiots posting nonsense so though I should come back and rescue some people!

working