jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How to get an Amazon product in the middle of the text capsule?

1. NewComer profile image80
    NewComerposted 4 years ago

I have been trying to get an Amazon product to appear in the middle of the text of my article. But the options are either it appears at the top with right aligned, or full-width at the bottom. Is using multiple text capsule to chunk your text and adding a related product to each chunk the way to make them  appear as you want?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

You can move the retail capsules up and down the Hub anywhere you like, but you can't have them be the first thing at the top.

To get a better idea of how Hubs are built, I recommend the Learning Center.  They've got a great breakdown of how all the bits can be assembled.

3. Chuck Bluestein profile image89
    Chuck Bluesteinposted 4 years ago

The capsule for amazon can go below the content but I have seen people place it to the right of the content. How is that done? Does it require using html? I think that is the question.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You will notice an arrow on the top of the capsules. If you click it it will make the capsule half size, hit the up arrow and it'll fit in beside your text.

4. Chuck Bluestein profile image89
    Chuck Bluesteinposted 4 years ago

Actually that is my question. The answer to the above question is yes. Make a text capsule, put an amazon capsule below it and then make another text capsule.