jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

email not received to fill adsense application

1. 72
    sahilcool43posted 4 years ago

I requested to create my adsense account,but till now i have not received email from adsense to fill and submit my application to adsense.Can anyone tell me how to request again to send me email?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

They might hold the fact that most of your one hub is copied from Google books and other sites against you.

All hubs must be original and your own work.

2. skyfire profile image73
    skyfireposted 4 years ago

Few questions, is this your only hubpages account? If not, how many hubs you have? Do you have a blogger blog or top-level domain website? Do you have quality content? If yes, then adsense will review your application as per their routine and will send you approval. Nobody here on HP have a clue about exact time period for approval.

3. 72
    sahilcool43posted 4 years ago

First read my question then try to answer it.I am saying i have not submitted my application till now,because i have not received any mail from adsense to submit it.I have already requested from hubpages.

4. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 4 years ago

Sahil, You have been here for a year now and have only one hub, Google has been rejecting applications if there are not enough hubs on your profile. Write at least ten hubs and apply through Hubpages form https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/google
    follow the steps carefully and you will be approved.

1. 72
      sahilcool43posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks,i am going to publish 12 more hubs today.But its showing me this

It appears that you have associated a Google AdSense Account with HubPages with the publisher id ca-pub-1540161257061077 but that the association process is not yet complete. You should have received instructions for completing the process by email from Google.

But i have not received any mail from Google then how do i complete the process?Can you tell me how to request again?