Is this good news for PIPA?

1. SimeyC profile image89
    SimeyCposted 4 years ago

BTW I copied this - hope I don't get in trouble!

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) – who was a co-sponsor of an anti-piracy bill that’s caused an uproar on the Internet – said Wednesday that he’s pulling his support for the Protect IP Act.

Read more: … z1jpcTjSOG

Oooh now that's clever - when I copied and pasted this, the 'read More' automatically attached itself - now that's what HP should do!!!

1. That Grrl profile image79
      That Grrlposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There is a plugin that will do that for your blog, if you run WordPress. I had it for awhile but decided against it.

2. American_Choices profile image84
    American_Choicesposted 4 years ago

I saw that on one of the websites I was on - great idea. I will have to see if there is an addin for blogger.

Good tip!

Glad someone listens to a community who speaks up. I understand the concern but there has to be a better way to assure copyright protection.

I would like to see the website listing showcase - we prohibit duplication. HubPages is doing the work - wouldn't it be nice to show on the search engine so the readers know the quality?

Verisign did a quality authentication service. Similarly, I feel there needs to be a trust symbol to showcase the website is committed to original content.