jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Problem with Page View Issues

1. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 8 years ago

I recently posted a new article signs and symptoms of Ovarian Cysts comments had been left however the page views did not count and are still registering at 0 wihich does not make any sense. Is anybody else having the same issue on there new articles? smile

AEvansposted 8 years ago in reply to this

In fact they are not counting on any recent comments or posts please advise. smile

2. Ashley Tyler profile image73
    Ashley Tylerposted 8 years ago

Yes I had the same problem yesterday

3. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 8 years ago

It is nuts does it eventually correct itself? mmmm.... this is very interesting.

4. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Come on AEvans, these were angels, they don't leave footprints smile

Relax, it will fix itself, it just has a time lag smile

Misha, my buddy I am glad that you think they were angels that don'tleave footprints , I thought it was aliens from another planet. hehehe!!! big_smile
      Love the new pic big_smile , it looks good on you , by the way when are you going to model a Chanel or Dooney ?? I am looking forward to that smile

ok Misha is there lag in the score as well? I think the system has had to many beers.smile

1. Misha profile image76
          Mishaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

There are plenty of lags around here, and this is normal for that size of the system. I don't really bother with any metric here, unless it stays wrong for days smile

I am glad you liked my new pic . As for a Chanel or Dooney - idk, ask Milla, she is responsible for that kind of stuff - and I just follow what she tells me to do big_smile

I see well I will have to contact your agent and see what we can do. :::::::big_smile

working