Would love and advice

1. Rangerwife profile image60
    Rangerwifeposted 7 years ago

Check out my hubs and let me know what you think.

2. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 7 years ago

My impression is that most of your hubs are a bit short - more a blog post than a real article. The idea with hubs is to try and engage your reader -what's in it for them. For example your miscarriage hub is sad - but maybe use your own experience to add some - how to's for those in the same place. Add some links to good resources on the internet that have helped you. Add some more of your own analysis - your hub explains the feelings of someone in that experience now take it the next step and add the how to move on bits. The reality is  I think that as many as 20/30% of pregnancies miscarry in the first 2 months and in almost all cases there is no specific reason why - including that "fact" - check it I haven't - would help some people I think

Just my 2c - I like your writing style overall Also I add more to your profile to tell us a bit more about yourself - I personally dislike women ONLY identifying as a mother - tell me about you too!

3. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

I think Lissie gave you  very good and objective advice.

I know it is hard to be objective when you have just undergone a traumatic  personal event.

Nevertheless, if you want to reach out to others who have--(or may someday)-- go through the same thing, you could make it more helpful and powerful by using your heart-wrenching experience linked with  information which might help someone in a similar experience.

You seem to have an easy way of expressing difficult things.