jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

What happens if you get past the limit for url channels in adsense acc

1. tamron profile image62
    tamronposted 5 years ago

I see a lot of hubbers are well over the limit and I am getting close.  If you make some url channels inactive do you still get paid for the clicks.  What do you do?

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Like Wry said, you don't have to set up a channel for each Hub any more.  However I still do it that way because I had most of them set up already, before the Analytics option was available.  I have over 100 Hubs and still have channels to spare so you don't have anything to worry about.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Don't bother using URL channels for each article you write!

You can connect Adsense and Google Analytics so you automatically get a breakdown of which page is earning you what. Far easier.

If you have no URL channels at all, you still get paid, just you see it as a lump sum. I have a URL channel for each website I write on (HP, Wizzley, Webanswers, own websites etc).

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have a channel for each site I write in and for the profiles here .,.. and that is about it.. maybe about five or six..all put together..

2. tamron profile image62
      tamronposted 5 years ago in reply to this

WryLilt

How do you connect Adsense and Google Analytics so you automatically get a breakdown of which page is earning you what.  I see traffic sources and all that but I don't see earning on each article. I like to see my earnings on each article so I can see what is earning for me.

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Somewhere on your Adsense account should be a button, saying connect to Analytics. Just on the main account page...

working