jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

revenue on hubs with amazon and ebay

1. Kulsum Mehmood profile image70
    Kulsum Mehmoodposted 7 years ago

Can anyone tell me what is the mistake I am commiting while placing links etc. I am in this since quite some time now and my clicks and earnings show a zero zero in both amazon and ebay. I am feeling lost. Thank you.

2. AEvans profile image74
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

When others click on the link and purchase it will become revenue , do not feel alone as it took me a year to generate $85.26 it will come. Just be patient.smile

3. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

Are you using links to go to the amazon item or are you using the amazon capsule? If you use links, make sure to use an affiliate link, otherwise all you need to do is pull the asin number and put it in the amazon capsule. as for ebay, just use a keyword. It may take time to generate revenue. Just be patient. Also, make sure that you have coppied the right affiliate ids and put them in the proper place. For at least 8 months, I had the wrong amazon id, and as soon as I fixed it, I had revenue within a day or so.

1. jadichand profile image61
      jadichandposted 7 years ago in reply to this

How do we know which one is wrong id can you please clarify big_smile

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Three months is not a long time. I have made one Amazon sale through HubPages and nothing from Ebay.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm pretty much the same.  If you want to make money from eBay or Amazon, you pretty much have to write a Hub about the products featured in the revenue capsule.