jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

follower

1. sfshine profile image85
    sfshineposted 5 years ago

How to get followers in Hubpages.  I am new here.

1. vocalcoach profile image94
      vocalcoachposted 5 years ago in reply to this

One of the best ways to build a following is to comment on every hub you read.  The increase will soon go up with followers if you do this often. Participate in hubpage activities, forums and such,  Write more hubs and support others as much as you can.

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! smile

Your account was setup 2 years ago and yet you're new?

As for getting followers? Well, interact in the forums, post questions in the questions and answers section(please make sure it's hub material before posting), read other people's hubs and write quality hubs.

I recently wrote a couple of hubs for new members, which you might consider reading. It's just a thought.

1. tobey100 profile image59
      tobey100posted 5 years ago in reply to this

and an excellent hub it is.  Could have saved myself alot of redo if I'd have read it first.

sfshineposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your nice comment.

3. sfshine profile image85
    sfshineposted 5 years ago

I joined 2 years ago, but I have not taken any action then. I was busy building my own websites.  I have now quite a few websites.  Then came back to HP and started to write.  Trying to learn how to use it.

1. rLcasaLme profile image54
      rLcasaLmeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Can I suggest a new and fresher account? That way, people won't get the impression that you've always been an inactive hubber. wink

sfshineposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is a good suggestion, but I will wait and keep on writing and see what happens.  Thank you.

working