Clicks from Organic Search Challenge

1. dipless profile image86
    diplessposted 4 years ago

Howdie all,

I have decided that I want to be a glutton for punishment and I am setting my self a personal Challenge. I want to get from 150 clicks from organic searches to 1500 in 12 months. I have made a hub about this and you can find a link to this on my profile if your interested.

I'll need all the support I can get it means in excess of 270 hubs a hell of a lot of SEO and even more back linking.

Can I do it? I really hope so.

Any tips, advice and support will always be welcome.

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Be careful about revealing too much info - you can lose your Adsense account for revealing CTR etc.

And you don't need to do 270 hubs. If you choose the right topics,  you can do it in less, or with the wrong topics you may need to do twice that many.

Depends on the day though - About every two weeks I get a day with zero clicks, then once a month or so I'll have a good handful of them. It's random and depends on who is looking at your articles.

1. dipless profile image86
        diplessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, I won't be violating any TOS I don't want to lose my account.

No this is very true, I really hope that I won't need that many however I am working on that number as this is the figures I have at the moment, I will reassess as we go.

Indeed it does but it doesn't have to be on that day but by that day.

Thanks again for your advice, I'm going to have to start paying you soon wink