jump to last post 1-22 of 22 discussions (45 posts)

Hub Pages Earnings Program

1. Shaddie profile image93
    Shaddieposted 5 years ago

When does this dollar amount get transferred to one's Paypal account? Is there some kind o threshold it has to pass over first? Like it has to reach $50 before it will automatically send to your Paypal? I am quite curious. Over the past two months I have earned a little over $40, so I was wondering when I would actually see it in my Paypal account.

1. CyclingFitness profile image92
      CyclingFitnessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I believe 60 dollars is the threshold so you're nearly there

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Correction: It's $50. And you'll get paid that amount the month following that in which you reach it.

If you reach $50 in January, you'll get your Paypal payment after mid-February.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

When you reach 50 dollars bu the end of one month it is paid around the 20th of the next month.

1. CyclingFitness profile image92
      CyclingFitnessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

so I was wrong! oops

3. zoey24 profile image84
    zoey24posted 5 years ago

yes it has always been the 20th of the month when you reach $50, although i am still waiting for mine to go into PayPal today lol big_smile

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image86
      crazyhorsesghostposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is usually around 2 pm on the 20th but it hasn't went in there today. I'm still waiting too.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Mine has not been paid out today, so it may have already changed to the 28th.

4. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Today or Monday... Drum roll... big_smile

5. 2uesday profile image84
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

I thought that I had read that is was changing to the 28th of the month. I will see if I can find where I read it.

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I remember that as well.

6. 2uesday profile image84

Here is the link but it may be for the whole page - it is a long way down and appears as a chart.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#hpads-payments

7. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5730389.png
    I'm experimenting here. Bear with me...

1. rmr profile image87
      rmrposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This was supposed to be contingent on them switching over the Amazon program, which hasn't happened yet. I hope they didn't jump the gun.

2. paradigmsearch profile image85

Alas, was unable to transfer the 948px × 339px image. Maybe someone else can give it a shot. Meanwhile, you'll have to do the link thing and click it.

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Interesting, I notice this already includes Amazon - maybe the announcement isn't so far away....

4. Hub Llama profile image81
      Hub Llamaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the timing update. I was just starting to wonder since the 20th had been a pretty reliable standard. Was afraid there was something going on maybe due to taxes or year end. I can wait until 28th, although there should be an alert or something on the earnings page.

8. Stacie L profile image86
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

oh bummer! another 8 days to wait...sigh..then again, more money in the till..oh yea wink

9. 2uesday profile image84

Thanks, I am never sure how to do that image capture, my attempts at it never seem to capture the whole image. When I enlarge it on screen it says 28th so it looks like they have set it up for then.

10. Shaddie profile image93
    Shaddieposted 5 years ago

Thanks, everyone smile That answered my question.

11. zoey24 profile image84
    zoey24posted 5 years ago

Thank you for the info smile

12. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 5 years ago

Has anyone received their payment yet?  If they changed it to the 28th effective this month, did we get sent an email about that and not get told? I didn't see an announcement post, either. sad

I know I saw no notice at all. You would have thought there would have been an announcement about this. And I have searched but found none. Can someone from Hub Pages please address this as I have bills due I need to pay. Did I miss the announcement. ??????????????????

1. rmr profile image87
        rmrposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I was wondering the same thing. I knew it was supposed to change if and when they switched to the new Amazon program, but I didn't hear anything about this. If they changed it without warning, I'll be finding out if 8 days is too long to go without my heart meds.

1. gamergirl profile image61
          gamergirlposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This is why changes on the fly should not ever happen.  If there HAD been some -clear- announcement, then nobody would be in this type of situation.  For me, it means that I am not going to make my credit card and cell phone payments on time, and am going to be assessed late fees because of it.  Yay.

I am in the same boat. I don't know why a Hub Pages  Staff Member can not post and tell us all exactly what is indeed happening. I can not pay my rent if I do not get paid. There should have been advance notice given. I hope they answer soon.

13. Jason Menayan profile image59
    Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago

Marina posted about the date change (prompted by a change in our ad partner payment dates) here:
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/86119?p … ost1853211

1. paradigmsearch profile image85

paradigmsearch is confused... big_smile

"Sorry, the post you are looking for is no longer available on this page. If it still exists you should be able to find it here now:
      http://hubpages.com/forum/post/1853211."

2. paradigmsearch profile image85
  14. gamergirl profile image61

Why didn't that response get it's own topic, or better yet, it's own clearly headered email??

Instead it was nestled in a thread about the Amazon program FAQ, many pages deep.

This stinks.  In a few ways.

1. DJ Funktual profile image86
      DJ Funktualposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Could NOT agree more.  Smells funky.

2. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Because they have a clause that says they can announce it anyway they want, if they want.  I like this particular website's explanation of "at our sole discretion," http://dwellonit.taterunino.net/2010/04 … iscretion/

15. Jason Menayan profile image59
    Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago

I apologize on Marina's behalf. We actually have a box that we can use now in the My Account section to make announcements like this.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think it would definitely be an idea to use it to clarify this.   Because the discussion took place in relation to the Amazon program, which hasn't been launched yet, most people would assume it hadn't taken effect yet. 

Personally I don't rely on my HubPages income coming in on a specific day so it doesn't worry me, but it may be an issue for others.

16. Moonmaiden profile image83
    Moonmaidenposted 5 years ago

Here it is the 26th and I've always had the payment by the 20th.  I'm relieved to know that I'm not the only one in this boat. So I guess I'll wait 2 more days and hope for the best.

17. DJ Funktual profile image86
    DJ Funktualposted 5 years ago

dum dum de dum, around WHAT TIME should I expect the $$$$?

18. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

I wonder how it works when the 28th falls on a weekend. I got my Amazon payment yesterday.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Me too, time to buy some new ebooks smile

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
        rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago in reply to this

smile sounds like a plan.

It is now past 2 pm on the 28th. I hope we get paid today???????

19. Karanda profile image85
    Karandaposted 5 years ago

Sounds to me like any day is a good day to get some $$$ for your writing? Yes?

20. rb101182 profile image85
    rb101182posted 5 years ago

I was wondering the same thing... it's the 28th and still no payment... does anyone know why this is?

21. gamergirl profile image61

Just got my payment.

Just got mine to. Thanks Hub Pages.

22. DJ Funktual profile image86
    DJ Funktualposted 5 years ago

Okay Everybody, we got our frustration out, now....what did you guys buy?  I bought some 45's on ebay with picture sleeves of Ramones, an awesomely rare Queensryche and a hilarious "I Lost On Jeopardy" by Weird Al.  Hope you guys all had as much fun. 
    http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6127904_f248.jpg

working