jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Possible Ampersand Bug

1. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 4 years ago

As seen on my profile page:
    The ampersand looks all non-ampersand-y

Another issue (non-bug) but slightly related:
    I can't http://dggaming.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/lessthan3-128x128.jpg anything in comments. HP thinks that I'm trying to write HTML when I heart things, which is unfortunate. What good is life if you can't heart anything.

If HP makes a fix to the latter issue, I recommend the engineers listen to this while doing the fix:

*Imagining all the fun func & var names HP engies comes up for this.*

Edit: Apparently, I can't heart in the forum either, thus the annoying giant picture I had to add.

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

&amp; is the way you write & if you want to actually write out HTML code. There is special code for < and > as well. Often if you refresh or visit the page, it seems to remember what it's meant to be, seems to be a bug all over the 'net at different times. smile

1. GmaGoldie profile image88
        GmaGoldieposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Wow! That is an excellent description. You are really brilliant! I have studied this and seen it happen many a day. Thank you!

2. ezhang profile image
      ezhangposted 4 years ago in reply to this

melbel, I tried to listen listen to your song while working on other projects and had to close it, due to my spontaneous urge to jump on top of my desk and dance.....

(By the way, I'm not seeing the ampersand issue on your profile anymore, is the bug possibly fixed?)

2. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 4 years ago

I'm no longer seeing the bug. smile