jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

My iPad thinks we should be able to edit hubs as well as post here

1. Greekgeek profile image97
    Greekgeekposted 4 years ago

Yeah, I know, supporting emerging technologies is a pain. How about it, HP? I suspect I am not the only Hubber who received a tablet and got hooked this past December.

Our dashboards work on ipad, and i've been able to moderate and even reply to comments. It's just hub editing that's busted. When we go to edit a capsule, we're given a read-only version of that capsule, the rest of the window is blacked out, and the save and discard chans buttons don't work so we have to hit the back button to get unstuck.

Forum posting works, though!

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I made my husband promise me that if I don't win an iPad by December '12, I can buy one.

Hoping it's all fixed by then!

2. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've been asking since April 2010.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

Most writing sites I work on don't work with iPad yet.

1. Greekgeek profile image97
      Greekgeekposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's odd. Which sites are those? All the other sites where I post or publish seem to be mobile and iPad compatible. That includes a couple other article publishing sites.

3. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 4 years ago

There was a post some time ago requesting the same thing. I think HP had promised to work on it...I think hmm

4. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 4 years ago

G'Day GG,

I have been awaiting to be able to update for the same on the iPhone for my Hubs as well.

Just waiting patiently. It will come eventually.

1. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi KJ, how are you? Haven't seen you in a while.

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
        Kangaroo_Jaseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Heya and G'Day Cardisa, I am well. A few haven't seen me in a while since I have been on a 3 week vacation in Thailand :-D . But I have popped into the forums on occasion, hope all is well with you.

working