jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

2012 - The year of the Earth-Water Dragon

1. ptosis profile image78
    ptosisposted 4 years ago

It's the only mythical sign in the Chinese system. Great year for some - for others - awful. Since President Obama and myself were both born in the same year - 1961 - the year of the weak metal ox - it's going to be a BAD year for both of us.

Will Obama lose the re-election?

I'm planning to hide and protect myself from myself this year and do no traveling. Is this a dumb idea?

Here's a good link for forecast of the 2012 for all the Chinese signs, yin/yang, earth, metal, fire & water:

http://www.geomancy.net/resources/yearl … s-2012.htm

1. christianajohan profile image60
      christianajohanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This day, in Asia, we are celebrating the year. Even Filipinos are almost all Catholic, we respect other beliefs. There are lots of decors and events in malls and streets about Chinese New Year.

The year of the Water Dragon brings prosperity to almost all mankind. May Obama win to pursue his projects in USA.

If not Obama, please recommend and give your insights about  the candidate you choose.

The purpose of this life is on the viewpoint of God. So whoever wins, let's just support him. I want to share something about realizing the true meaning of life.

About life: http://christianajohan.hubpages.com/hub … ose-Part-1

2. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 4 years ago

Eat your hearts out Non Dragons.... Submit in 2012 to power of Pearldiver - A true dragon - Enjoy MY Year smile

1. 0
      Sophia Angeliqueposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Enjoy your year young dragon. For myself, a hermit rabbit, I shall be quivering in my bed, making sure that I'm extra polite to dragons this year... smile

I've written quite a bit about the year of the dragon this year. That's probably because I like everything about dragons... Was it Anne Rice that made them famous? And then there's that dragon claw I bought at San Diego Comic Con... Is it safe to wear this year? Can the rabbit be protected by the dragon???

Oh, dear...

3. ptosis profile image78
    ptosisposted 4 years ago

Hopefully I'm wrong about this I just went to that link above and did the Ba Zi system instead of the Lunar mixed Xia and it said that I'm a strong yin Fire Ox.

I checked Obama's  Ba Zi and it said strong yin Earth Ox for Aug. 4, 1961 10PM HST

Eat a sushi dragon roll - the picture is of eel - but I like the crunchy style better

4. ptosis profile image78
    ptosisposted 4 years ago

I'm getting a yen for crunchy dragon roll .... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.