jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (15 posts)

March contest

1. em_saenz profile image78
    em_saenzposted 5 years ago

I see in the blog that we are supposed to post our questions and answers somewhere, but there is no link and I don't know where to go! Do you?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Is it March already?

I imagine there will be a link when the contest is actually taking place.

2. lobobrandon profile image83
      lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You just need to go to the answers section and write hubs about any questions that interest you. Don't publish them until the contest begins instead save them as drafts. You could begin asking questions now or in March and people will write hubs as and when they get time and the right questions. I got myself 2 questions and would write hubs on them later on.

Here's the link to the answers section if u don't know where it is - http://hubpages.com/question/latest/

em_saenzposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much. I understand you can win by asking a question as well. I suppose that means all questions in March will automatically be entered?

1. WryLilt profile image88
          WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Only questions that inspire a winning hub will win, if I read it correctly.

em_saenzposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanks

2. lobobrandon profile image83

Ya that's true smile You depend on the other hubber who's writing the hub because almost any good question has the potential of a good hub.

2. SimeyC profile image89
          SimeyCposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It doesn't matter when the question was written as long as the winning hub was created from it!

1. lobobrandon profile image83

Yup that's the way it is

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

When there is an active contest there is usually a blue link at the top right. However it's not yet an active contest. smile

3. brakel2 profile image87
    brakel2posted 5 years ago

Can you write a hub on a question you asked or does it have to be someone else's question?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't know, I guess we will find out smile

4. Just Ask Susan profile image87
    Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago

Here's the blog...read all about it smile http://blog.hubpages.com/2012/01/answers/

5. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Here we go

"Hub entries must not be in response to your own Question"

6. Green Lotus profile image61
    Green Lotusposted 5 years ago

I understand that in addition to writing about a question posted in the "Answers" section of HP, we can check out the WTi thread and publish a Hub in answer to any of those topic questions. Is that true? If so, is there anything else we should do to make sure our Hub becomes part of the March contest...like adding a "contest" tag?

Thanks!

GL

working