jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Google changing their privacy policy

1. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

Hello every one I just got the news in my inbox so I thought I would share it for those who missed it.

Google is getting rid of their original 60 privacy policies and replacing it with one policy instead.

Read more about it via the link. It will take effect March 1, 2012.

http://www.google.com/policies/

1. lobobrandon profile image82
      lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yup I read it when I logged into my gmail account big_smile
      I didn't read it though. Anything important?

Oh read and read doesn't read well. I meant I read the notice but never went on to read the new policy big_smile

Hope you read the reads as read and reads as read big_smile - I'm enjoying this haha

2. mary615 profile image94
      mary615posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for passing this info on to us!

1. Cardisa profile image91
        Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's not that much different than the last one except that they have compact pages upon pages of policy into one short page. It's easier to read and understand. I would have to go back to read the old one to make sure I understood that one 100% though. There was so much there that I am sure I didn't read it all...lol

I just believe that reading the guidelines and policies of any entity we are a part of especially those that handle money, is very important. Everyone should know what they are dealing with so they refer to it when things go wrong.

Hmm I'll go through them tomorrow. I went through the entire privacy policy on Paypal and elance though.

working