jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Pending Earnings sinc last 3/4 days

1. Dr Kavita Shaikh profile image60
    Dr Kavita Shaikhposted 4 years ago

My hubpages earnings are marked as pending since last 3/4 days.

I can see the amount earned but it is not being added to the total earnings. Why is this so and when will the pending tag get removed?

1. uthurban profile image61
      uthurbanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You need to select HPAd Program from drop down menu. Then select duration and submit the form.

1. Dr Kavita Shaikh profile image60
        Dr Kavita Shaikhposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No matter what duration I select, the total for this entire month (i joined in Jan 2012) is displayed separately and earnings from last 7 days is displayed separately and marked as pending.

I am not sure what is happenning. What is the procedure to contact Hubpages about this matter? Thanks in advance for your help

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Are you referring to the star beside the earnings that means unaudited earnings, value may change?

If so, my last three day's earnings also have the star. This is not unusual - to give your correct earnings, Hubpages needs to get all the earnings from their advertisers/affiliates before calculating your earnings. If one advertiser/affiliate is delayed, it can delay the whole process.

It's happened a few times before - could also be due to something somewhere in the calculation system being down or being updated/changed etc. Give it a few more days and it'll be all correct again.