jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Redgage Backlinks Worth It?

1. Michael J Rapp profile image60
    Michael J Rappposted 4 years ago

For those who have experimented with Redgage, I'm wondering if you've found that your Google page ranks were negatively influenced.  Is it worth it to post your links at Redgage?  Not worried about the money part--only how it affects page rank.

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
    LuisEGonzalezposted 4 years ago

To be honest with you, I have been posting links on Redgage for quite some time. The earnings from links is pitiful at best. As far as back-links I really do not care one way or another. It takes about 1 minute to post a link, and that is the only reason why I still post there.... However you may be right about Google and a possible negative impact as I have begun to see a bid drop in my daily views on hubs with RG links....cool

3. PaulGoodman67 profile image92
    PaulGoodman67posted 4 years ago

Luis is right.  The backlinks aren't valuable in Google terms, but they are quick to do.  I don't think they count for a lot positively or negatively, to be honest.  (I struggle to see why Google would penalize Redgage, but I suppose it's feasible).

Redgage is not a lucrative passive earnings site either - having said that, I've earned $50 after 6 months there, so I shouldn't complain!  ;-)

4. CWanamaker profile image93
    CWanamakerposted 4 years ago

I really haven't seen anything negative from RedGage.  Just like everyone else says,  I post there because it is easy.  Besides, you never know how many readers will come here through that link.

5. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 4 years ago

I used to post all my links on Redgage.

I don't post for traffic but for increased visibility/backlinks.

I have not posted a single hub there since I got put in Google's sandbox, and almost none of the 100 or so hubs I have written since then get Google traffic, yet some of the older ones, that were linked on Redgage do.

Take from that what you will smile