jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

google analytics and strange visitors

1. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 4 years ago

I was sitting here, playing with the new version of analytics where it shows the real time visitors with a map of their locations when suddenly a new visitor to my hubs showed up.

It showed someone from the eastern US (small definition map) and mousing over it said "white house".  Now, I know of no town called "white house".

Was Obama reading my solution for illegal immigration? Or that there is no integrity left in our politicians?

Can I expect the SS troops on my doorstep this evening?

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think it would be an honor to have the President of the U.S. read my work. I don't think anyone will be showing up at your door. smile

wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You don't know what those hubs said!  I think I'd better consider leaving town for a bit...smile

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Haha, that's kinda awesome!

Awesome??!!  I'm here shaking and packing my bags and the car's gas tank is empty and you're laughing??  I thought better of you, Wry. sad

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Eh, you could be the next Julian Assange. And I know you (well virtually anyway!). So I'm kinda awesome by association...

That's what worries me!  I don't want to be like Julian - I much prefer being the unknown and reclusive Wilderness.

I have to agree that you're awesome, but I'm not so sure about the association part.

1. WryLilt profile image87
            WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'll come visit you in jail, promise!

It'll probably be at Guantanamo, but I would appreciate a visit. smile

3. dungeonraider profile image84
    dungeonraiderposted 4 years ago

Never know!  I think I heard some parts of HP hubs in the President's SOTU Address!

Now that would be something to brag about, whether you like the president or not. 

Unless, of course, those hubs were written after the address... lol

working