jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Issues with Hubs Publication

1. howtohandbook profile image61
    howtohandbookposted 5 years ago

Dear Hp Members,

What is this message all about? "This Hub has been submitted for publication, and will be published once it has been reviewed by the administrator." Previously all my Hubs had been published instantly. This is happening from last week. It has been one week and three of my Hubs are yet to be approved. What is this all about? Has there been any change in HP terms and conditions. Can anyone please help?

Thanks,
    Farhan M

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Some of your previous hubs have probably been moderated for violations, and now the moderators want to screen new and revised hubs prior to publication. If you can show for awhile that your hubs adhere to the standards, this hold may be lifted.

1. howtohandbook profile image61
      howtohandbookposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the information. Appreciate!

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome!

1. snigdha.s profile image82
          snigdha.sposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am also facing problem with one of my new hubs.I have written a new hub on hair loss and it is not being published. I can't fathom what problem is there.I wrote to the staff to specify what needed corrections.The reply was not satisfactory.Now after deleting it,reason shown is broken links.What does that mean? when my hub is not published the links will not work.I wrote this hub after 8 months and word count is 998 which is a decent count for the chosen subject but fail to understand the criteria for rejection.I have lost my patience now with Hubpages.Either they are understaffed or they don't bother to read the hubs

1. sofs profile image87
            sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

On the edit mode there will be a warning which states  what is the problem with the hub.  If you read the FAQ section that will tell you what you have to do to work through the problem. I have never had any problems with staff response. They have always been courteous and quick.
            It does take some time to understand how the site works, the learning center has some hubs on what can go in and what cannot go into a hub.
            But what I cannot understand is ..how do you see the hub if you have deleted it?

1. snigdha.s profile image82
              snigdha.sposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well you get 24 hours to undelete

1. sofs profile image87
                sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

All you have to do is click on undelete and  go to my accounts and clink on broken links and it will be set right .. if not manually check out the links and copy paste them afresh to have you hub restored to its former glory.

working